Who am I?
Trainer in Positive Psychology
& Graphic Facilitator
A creative, optimistic and determined woman, I am now certified trainer in Positive Psychology and graphic facilitator at Elveor, a consulting firm that supports individual, collective and organizational transformations.
A former professional moaner, getting certified as a practitioner in Positive Psychology in my work was a real initiation quest that helped me meet true authenticity, discover my strengths and understand that happiness does not fall from the sky but requires one to cultivate it! My wish is to share in this blog the benefits of this discipline, whether they are personal and / or professional, through my articles, research and discoveries.
I am passionate about painting, I love traveling, meditating, swimming... I enjoy quiet moments in life such as contemplating the endless horizon of the sea, or relaxing in the fields of olive tree in Tuscany with a glass of wine!
All that together, I am in heaven!
⚓️ My life aspirations: connecting people, re-enchanting relationships, raising awareness
🚀My Superpower: Humor - Social intelligence - Empathy... and many others!
🌳My motto of the moment: Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.
🌍 Committed zero waste
Throughout this blog you will find:
workshops, training, articles based
on Positive Psychology, the science of happiness.
Frame of reference 🎓 :
- Certified Expert in Positive Psychology at work, Dr. Ilona Boniwell, Positran 2019
- Certified in Positive Psychology, Dr. Martin Seligman, Penn University, 2019
- Trained to the Tree of Life, Narrative Practice, Dina Scherrer, 2019
- Trained to Graphic Facilitation, Terre d'agile, Romain Couturier, 2018
- Certified Trainer in interpersonal communication TTI Success Insights, 2018